cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill wrong

kul
Regular

When upgraded I agreed to a contract and received a letter too the contract is £12.00 line rental and £5.00 for smartwatch pairing so total is £17.00 but they have charged me £27.01 I have sent them proof of my letter and screenshots of what I agreed I sent this to proofs@3mail.com 

I got a email back after sending 12 emails saying click link to live chat so they can sort it out but trying ten times I’ve been told every time we will raise a investigation why are they doing this I’m so upset now I don’t want to pay £10.01 more when I agreed to paying £17.00 monthly please help 

6 REPLIES 6
SP70
Active

There is a breach of contract here. Complete the online complaint form immediately. They have 8 weeks to resolve the matter. If it is not resolved by then, irrespective if they give you a dead lock letter or not, you can then proceed with taking your complaint with the ombudsman. Three will be eager to resolve this before it gets to the ombudsman. They are charged a case fee up to £335, you will be highly likely rewarded a financial award.

kul
Regular
  • Thank you I did a complaint form a few days ago too hear nothing 
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

HI @kul,

That's really disappointing to hear that your monthly charge doesn't match what was agreed for your upgrade. It's not clear from your post how long you've been waiting for the investigation to complete but this is clearly causing a lot of stress and frustration. I'll PM you some info to get you in touch with some colleagues that can escalate this, and make sure it's sorted for you as soon as possible.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

kul
Regular

Well the bill money came out on 3rd of July I’ve been emailing and doing live chat since then all I get told is a investigation has been raised also got told to send proof of contract letter which I sent a few times to proofs@3mail.com and to which they replied a investigation has been raised and proof attached to account 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This does sound really frustrating, the colleagues linked to on the PM can retrieve info sent to that proofs email, so hopefully they'll be able to speed things up for you. Let me know how you get on once you've chatted to them.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

kul
Regular

Thank you for quick reply