cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Screening Issue

MalcB
Fledgling

Trying to upgrade since 24/07/24 both via the App and Live Chat.

I cannot do this in store as I do not have valid photo ID, so that’s why I’m trying to upgrade via the App.

I have been with 3 for absolute ages.

Everything has gone through all apart from when trying to pay the £4.99 delivery charge, it continues to say from 3’s side:

Payment declined, Fraud Screening.

These are the same details I have paid my bill since 2015. 3 have stayed to contact bank, too which I have done numerous times, but there is no issue with my bank whatsoever.

Numerous attempts with Live Chat, Telephone Conversations, only to be told the same thing.

Anyone else had this issue, and how to resolve, thanks 🙏🏿….

No one seems to want to help me 😢😢

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MalcB,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been unable to complete your order, is the card in question definitely registered to the same billing address with the bank, as you have saved with us at Three for your billing and delivery? That's the most common reason a decline like this could happen.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

MalcB
Fledgling

@JohnathanB - Yes, all confirmed.

Ive literally gone through everything, but it just doesn’t go through.

Ive now raised a complaint which is being dealt with now by the executive team, so just awaiting a resolution.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MalcB,

Glad to hear the team have picked this up for you, have they managed to sort it out in the meantime?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

snelephant09
Fledgling

I’m having the exact same issue it’s beyond infuriating! I’m on Nationwide, not sure if that helps? Did you get anywhere with this? 

I’m trying to pay only £5.99 and it failed online and over the phone over 4 times. The bank says it’s Three, Three says it’s the bank. I feel like I’m going crazy!