Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make a complaint to 3

Daveb42
Fledgling

IMG_8830.png

IMG_8831.png

I received an email with a good offer on Friday so today I decided to take it up so phoned customer services who then denied that offer existed and wanted to charge me £20 a month extra, so I made the 30 mile round trip to the store who also said they could offer me it, they looked at the email and confirmed that it was genuine but still were no help it’s really annoying me

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

https://www.three.co.uk/support/complaints/how-to-complain

There is a form near the bottom of the page. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Daveb42,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into these issues with redeeming this offer. We've not published one of your images as it looks like it has your full name on there, but I have been able to view both.

Just to check, the offer is for a secondary line, were you trying to redeem this as an upgrade or as an additional contract? Was there any issues with the team passing security to access your existing number? Usually whenever we have an offer like this on, the team should be able to see notes on your existing account to confirm you're eligible.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.