cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imei not blocked after 12 days

Katwat23
Fledgling

I had my phone stolen and received a police crime number on 28 July. I called three and asked for the phone to be blocked and blacklisted as this was needed for my insurance.

was told this would happen within 72 hours and I would receive a letter/ email. All I received was emails saying my case had now been closed. So I called again (experienced the horrible ever changing option on the menu, and had to deal with call waits and transfers of 30 mins each time). Anyways I spoke to another person and so it went on- assurances that I would receive the documents i needed in 72 hours and then another your case has been closed email. 
After over a week i received an email about my contract details but still no blacklisting.

it is really frustrating I desperately need help and there are now answers 

2 REPLIES 2
Jaimemanchester
Regular

Hi have you had this resolved I am in the same boat! Lost phone 08 th august reported on the 12th they keep saying it’s been blacklisted yet on the national data base it’s not

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Katwat23,

I'm really sorry that we've missed when you originally posted till now. Did you manage to get this resolved in the meantime? Please let me know if you still need any help with this.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.