cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International services are a joke

FiRichardson
Fledgling

Dear Three. Your international service and information is useless. I contacted you before I went on holiday to see what add ins I could use. As I’m going to a Thailand I was told the go toqm would not work and the data passport would not work by one of your live chat colleague.I then get to Thailand and find that the charges are astronomical and I have used up my world roaming allowance in - couple of hours at a cost of £40. I then contact the chat again but have to phone as I cannot connect via Wi-Fi and get charged £13 for contacting  my own supplier. I then get told I CAN use a data passport. I would have purchased one if I had been told it was ok in the first place. When I do purchase a data package it doesn’t work properly and I have to get in touch with you again. It is then I find out that I need to be on a specific network.  No information re this when I buy the passport. You then phone me to check it s working and I got charged again. This is stress I do t need when I am supposed to be on holiday. I will definitely NOT be staying with Three once my contract is up. 

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

The 3 website is quite clear, surprisingly, on the use of a data passport in Thailand and the call and data charges.