Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered by DPD and now not returned to Three

Bluemeanie
Fledgling

DPD have been diabolical.

On 15th Jan -  I undertook an upgrade via online chat or iPhone 14 pro

On 17th Jan - Phone was scheduled for delivery, days leave off work, driver tried to deliver to a different address.  No Phone delivered Advised would be delivered following day

On 18th Jan - Phone was scheduled for delivery, days leave off work, no phone delivered. DPD said no one home, which was incorrect. Advised would be delivered following day

On19th Jan - No delivery was sheduled by DPD even though advised by Three it would be, a days leave taken off work

On 20th Jan - phone was scheduled for delivery, another days leave off work.  No Phone delivered and advised phone in depot.

On 22nd Jan - Advised by Three to arrange collection from DPD pick up point. Delivery scheduled to pick up point for 23rd

On 23rd Jan - DPD cancelled delivery and advised phone still in depot in afternoon following various calls to Three and DPD Three adviser cancelled contract and said it should be complete between 12-48 hours. DPD had advised could’t locate phone when Call adviser from DPD rang local DPD Depot in Middleton

On25th Jan - Contract hadn’t been cancelled. Im told can’t cancel until phone back with Three. This is rubbish. 

I have a goods and service contract withThree to supply phone and service. This hasn’t been received. Three are therefore in Breach of contract with myself.

Three have a service delivery contract with DPD to deliver to customer and/or return non delivered goods to Three.  DPD are in breach of contract.

I want immediate termination of my contract with Three.

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Bluemeanie, thanks for joining us here at Three Community.

I'm so sorry you've had such a disappointing experience with your delivery. This isn't something our community users will be able to help with, so I've sent you a private message with some further steps. Click your community profile avatar and then 'Messages' to view your inbox.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Tashanice
Fledgling

The same thing has happened to me and am being charged monthly £70 for a phone i gave to DPD its not in Three warehouse.  Im so sick and tired i habe been with three for over 14 years its time for change 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

That's not so good. It sounds like something went wrong for sure. 

As this is a public thread for community members to talk and share with each other, there's no way to investigate that from here, but if you head through to the support team, they should be able to look into it for you. 

Pete.