cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to re-register for My3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have both phone and fixed wireless access on Three. Both were migrated to the new IT system during last weekend. On Monday, I could re-register my phone account with My3, but as I use the same email address for the fixed wireless access account (it says to use the email address I have given before on the re-register page - see screenshot), I am unable to re-register. I have mentioned this to Three, including the Executive Office, but nobody seems interested in sorting this! 

I also have a small issue in the new My3 for my phone account where sometimes the available add ons are all greyed out, meaning I can’t add them to my account and I get a message at the top of the “Manage Services” page which says “We can't complete some of the actions for 07xxx xxx xxx. Please contact one of our online experts for support”. 

Is there a solution for both which DOESN’T involve contacting customer services by phone or live chat as I think their training is as lacking as it was 20 years ago. 

IMG_0503.png

5 REPLIES 5
Dazie999
Regular

It's disgraceful and totally unacceptable!

There are many problems, see my post: Major problems since the recent Three system updat... - Three Community - 13103

MacyDiana
Fledgling

I fully agree, I cannot believe that Three is putting the customers through this without any communication or support. The new "Three system" is clearly useless!

mari
Fledgling

I have the same problem. I was told to open a new email address as I can't have two numbers on one email address anymore. Even though they say use the email you used the first time you signed up! Reluctantly I opened a new email address - and it still doesn't work! Ridiculous.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mari,

Have you spoken to customer services since you set up the new email? They need to update the new email against your 2nd account, but once that's done you should be able to complete the re-registration process.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

APS15
Fledgling

I am regretting using this network. For the past 5-6 months they have been upgrading their system. I am unable to use the 3 app, I have 3 contracts with them. Pointless of having contracts with them. Firstly the network sucks, plus i had to wait for hours just to talk to someone who can help me, with a new contract. I've been on hold as people have not being trained to use the new system and for the past 5 months i have been waiting for them to migrate from old system to new system still is the same situation.