cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update and Access issues

CHass
Fledgling

After the update yesterday I was eventually able to re-register my account only to be left with no Internet access on my hub or mobile. I work from home and this is unacceptable. With no resolution and no timescale for a fix the call center are unable to assist. At least make this mess public with live updates on what you are doing to fix this major oversight in the update. 

8 REPLIES 8
St
Fledgling

I totally agree. Three were happy enough to take the direct debit for the monthly top up but I am now onto my second day with something I cant use! Three, get your act together and sort it out!

KB2
Regular

For what it’s worth, I swapped provider. Three are a mess. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

I totally appreciate your frustration. Based on what we're seeing the issues are already known to us, and are being worked on as a priority. We're working to resolve these issues as soon as possible. I've sent everyone that has replied a PM to direct you to a team that is gathering info on these issues, but I do expect this should all be resolved very soon regardless.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Pit
Fledgling

I agree. No information about the issue. I re-register but can't get to my account in the app nor on the website. Getting message Session timeout, you will be logged out automatically in 1 minute. 

Jocat2
Regular

I tried to register which worked up to verification of email as links don't work. If I try to log on I get on with session timeout message which means you can't see anything. I was told to register again but it won't let me as it says number name email already in use it is hopeless three weeks now and no nearer to solution.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Jocat2,

You should have a PM from @JohnM to get you in touch with more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

tomjmchale
Fledgling

I've had the same issue and went into two different stores in different areas of London, one on Sunday and one today. The first one just told me I am screwed bc of some update, and the second one just dialed the support number on my phone, handed it to me and went in the back while I sat there for 30 mins until I gave up and left.... This is pretty garbage all together...

D34th_Add1ct
Regular

I was having issues after re-registering too, but I think I found the problem and a temp fix (at my end anyway).

After losing internet access a few nights ago, I tried to find out what was wrong using the Three App, and was prompted to re-register. After I did this, I couldn't log on to my laptop when tethering, and had a string of issues that I won't bore you with. I was offline for about 20hrs.

It turned out that my phone network settings were set to the fastest option (5G as it's always been), but the network has been undergoing maintenance and was offline (no bars showing at all). When I set it to 2G/3G, the network came back on the phone.

If it's your phone that you're having issues with, you could try switching to different APN settings for a more stable connection until things are working better.

I assumed it was the update and registration that messed my account up, but it was the service being out of action that led me to re-registering in the first place.