cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has my money gone?????.

IK1
Fledgling

What happened to THREE?   Used to be a great network with great customer service.   All long gone.

Yesterday I received a message saying my top up failed, due to lack of funds.   I knew I had funds, so I checked on the diabolically bad App….   On the 27th May I had £40.15.   This morning I had ZERO, with no explanation as to where my money had gone!    So I had to add credit to continue.

Tried the Live Chat.  After maybe 20 attempts to speak to a Live Agent I gave up & called them.

Got the usual poor quality line to India & spoke with an agent I could barely understand, who had no idea where my funds had disappeared to.    Got escalated to Complaints (allegedly), who said “your £42 is missing?….   No, it’s £40.15, get it right…I have zero confidence in this utter shambles of a company…

So WHERE HAS MY MONEY GONE THREE??????????

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Superstar

We have no access to your account on here so you need to discuss this with customer services. 

IK1
Fledgling

Thanks MZone.   I’m happy to share my account details.

I did discuss it with Customer Services and escalated to someone who claimed to be Customer Complaints.  Neither could explain why the balance had gone, which is rather worrying, don’t you think?

And I’m also posting as a warning to others to keep a close eye on their account balance in case this utter shambles of a company lose their money!