Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up call forwarding..

Dudelyfrank
Fledgling

I have iPhone 12. In the past I have gone into "phone" and set "call forwarding" to my skype number, no problem.

Can't do it now. Can it be done remotely? 

very annoying, I have good wifi but can't receive calls ,,, grrrrrrrrrrrr.  yes i can make them though... grrrrr. both with wifi and using cellular..

2 REPLIES 2
LeeT
Employee
Employee

Hi @Dudelyfrank,

Sorry to hear your call forwarding on your iPhone 12 isn't working. Are you connected to WiFi when doing this, as you have explained you're doing it correctly too.

If the issue is persistent, Customer Services are able to set up call forwarding from Threes end. Retail teams aren't able to assist work this however as we don't have access to that particular software 🙂

Thanks,

Lee - Retail

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hi @Dudelyfrank 

As @LeeT says, it sounds like this should be working! If doing this on your WiFi isn't helping, please do let us know and we can try looking into this a little further.

Thanks
SarahC