Account closed

Umesh209
Fledgling

Why my three account has been closed

Best solution
Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m sorry but you need to be much more specific about your situation. In any case your best (and only) bet is to contact customer service as this is a public discussion forum which,unlike them has no access to your account.

Good luck.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Best solution
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m sorry but you need to be much more specific about your situation. In any case your best (and only) bet is to contact customer service as this is a public discussion forum which,unlike them has no access to your account.

Good luck.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Is this a PAYG SIM? If yes, then a chargeable event such as text or out going call has to be made every 180 days. If not, then the number is cancelled and recycled. And lost. It may have been suspended if you are out of credit. 

muhammadaizaz
Fledgling

Hello sir 

I transfer my three sim to O2. My three account closed Now i again Transfer my number to Three but my three account closed now what i do. 

If you’re saying there’s an issue with your number being ported into Three then you’ll need to contact customer service but I confess I’m not entirely sure I’ve got the gist of what you’re trying to say. Either way you must contact customer service.