cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to three + app

Alphazero22
Fledgling

Morning. I had a reward I was about to use in the three+ app but it had logged me out and I am now unable to login again. Password change setting didn't work and tried re-registering but that doesn't even recognise my phone number as a three number. Very frustrating and live chat was no help whatsoever.

6 REPLIES 6
Paddiewack
Superstar

Join the club. Your only recourse is to contact customer service again. Sorry I’m sure that’s not what you want to read.I’m having the same problem but unlike you I’m not particularly bothered about it. 
Let the forum know how you get on.

Alphazero22
Fledgling

Thanks. Yeah that is a last resort..lol

Paddiewack
Superstar

Good luck. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app so many times and it makes no difference. As I’ve said before my log in details are correct and I’ve changed my password by way of obtaining a one time passcode all to no avail. If you’ve done all of those things then apart from dealing with customer service,I can’t see what else can be done.

Officina-red
Involved

Uninstalling then reinstalling the three app has worked for other people. 

Alphazero22
Fledgling

Already tried that but will do again. Thanks.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Alphazero22,

Did you have any joy with this? If not, can you re-register for Three+ as if you were a new customer, or does that also give you an error?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.