cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register to account, lied to in store

slapchop
Fledgling

I am currently on a plane to new Zealand. I spoke to someone in a 3 store to ask about data roaming, they said I would get a text on landing with details, which seemed simple enough. 

I've just looked through the website and your colleague has downplayed how it works and that the pass needs to be bought from the app only and spend limits apply. I have tried to use the my3 account but it's updates and given me a new app and asked me to register, I try to register but I keep getting an error message saying I need to contact you, your website only provides a link to a chatbot which doesn't open and a phone number I cannot phone from abroad.

I feel very let down by the member of your team and had zero notification that I needed to reregister my account, poor service all round , can you please do something to fix this account issue?
I'm landing in a few hours so would appreciate a message confirming that this is being looked at promptly otherwise I'll need to raise a complaint
1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, this is a community made of 3's customers. There are a couple of moderators who dip in-and-out irregularly. We are unable to fix your issue as we have no access to customer accounts and, even if we could, we have no idea who you are and please don't publish personal details here. 

I assume that you have searched the 3 website but here are a couple of links that may help:

#Go Roam | Roaming in 71 destinations | Three

Go Roam Around the World (three.co.uk)

Depending on whether you are payg or monthly affects what you get. If you have credit and roaming turned on then you should connect for £5 per day as NZ is a go roaming country.

You can call customer services from abroad (standard roaming rates apply) +44 7782 333 333