cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel

deskplant
Fledgling

Hi how do I leave my three contract please.

I don't want to call, I don't have a three mobile, I want to do it online so that I can have some written record for my own record-keeping. I need to cancel mobile broadband that I no longer need.

I have been round and round in circles on the website; through a store based advisor, broken links, error messages, documents that aren't relevant to my problem, I just want to cancel it and do it today. I am hugely frustrated at this point, so if anyone can help me with cancelling online I would be very grateful.

5 REPLIES 5
Geluk
Key player

You presumably have access to a phone; just call 0333 338 1001. Simples.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I don't think that you can do this online. This is all I could find:

How do I cancel my mifi 3?
If you want to cancel your service agreement with Three call us on 0333 300 3333 (standard call charges apply).

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @deskplant,

I'm sorry to hear you'll be cancelling but happy to help. Why not have the conversation as a webchat? You can take screenshots of the conversation for your records too. Once the account is cancelled we send a "final bill" which confirms the closure of the account and if there's any final payment or refund to be made. You can find the chat option on our contact us page.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

justacustomer
Fledgling

I have the same problem. I just tried to start a chat and it asked me if I want to talk to an agent so I said yes, and then it closed the chat and sent me to the 'contact us' page.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @justacustomer,

It sounds like you may have opened the chat bot assistant, which is designed to help you navigate the Three website. If you scroll down a little on the contact us page, you should find an option like this:

JonathanB_0-1704979834929.png

The chat should begin by asking you for your phone number and then some info about what you need help with. Then it should connect you to the right team to help.

The automated chat that I mentioned is accessed by the button in the bottom right of the page:

JonathanB_1-1704979963824.png

This one is automated and intended to help with navigating the website, that's why it will have redirected you to the contact us page, sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.