cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get PAC code online

kiwi_sparkles
Fledgling

I need to leave three as I've moved overseas, however this also means I can't send a text to request my PAC as the number is not recognised.

It is impossible to do this online - although the website says  "Cancelling your account doesn’t have to be painful. You can do it online, by text, or by phone". 

That is utter BS - it's painful.  I have searched everywhere in my account and there no obvious way to request a PAC code!   Three is making it as painful as humanly possible.  Given timezones I can't call as it's outside hours.

Can anyone share the link where I can request my PAC code online?

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I think you need a stac code not a pac code. 

From abroad (standard roaming rates apply)

+44 7782 333 333 or use the my3 app or my3 on the web.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kiwi_sparkles,

Sorry if this info has proven difficult to find. If you're accessing My3 from a browser then look for the "Support" box and when you click on the menu in the top right there you'll find the option:

JonathanB_0-1705316124516.png

If you're on the Three App, log in to your number, and select the "Account" tab at the bottom of the screen, you'll see the "Leave Three" option there, and you can request a PAC or STAC.

Please bear in mind that you need to give a PAC or STAC to a new UK provider to finalise the switch and cancel this way though. If you're not taking a line with another UK provider whilst you're overseas, you should get in touch with customer services and give them notice to cancel your account instead.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.