cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ unauthorized: invalid number

Amn35
Fledgling

I've had my family's three numbers moved to a business account and since they've been migrated, two of them can no longer access three+, and I get the following:

Sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

When reregistering is says 'unauthorized: invalid number'. I'm expecting all the numbers to fail shortly.....

Its clear that when migrating to a business account my numbers have been left on the system as a personal account still and not allowed to register? Or reset passwords? I did raise this over a chat session and will have a other attempt later. If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be helpful, as clearly there's a failure in the process somewhere.

Best solution
Best solution
Amn35
Fledgling

So the good news is that after raising this over my initial chat session, Three did resolve it and called me back. 

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

I have a normal pay monthly phone and until last week I had the Three+ app. It proceeded to sign me out and like you no matter what I do I can’t log back in. Tried all manner of things including deleting and reinstalling the app,going through the “Ive forgotten my password”cycle all to no avail. Clearly there’s some sort of issue but with customer service being as it is I’ve just left it and will do without.

Best solution
Amn35
Fledgling

So the good news is that after raising this over my initial chat session, Three did resolve it and called me back. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Pleased it’s sorted for you. 👏