cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried calling three - impossible to speak to anyone! In the U.K. - does the contract include data ro

CH
Fledgling

Impossible to speak to anyone on three phone line

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Key player

Have you tried live chat?

Paddiewack
Maestro

I’ve literally just tried calling 333 regarding  a minor query and not had any issues! If you’re pay monthly please explain what issues you’re experiencing when trying to contact them. As for data roaming it depends what country you’re visiting and when you started your contract.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @CH,

I'm not aware of any issues with the phone lines at the moment, you can find all the opening hours and numbers on our contact us page.

Depending on your query, if account specific info isn't necessary we may be able to help here on the Community.

I think you were trying to ask about whether roaming is included with your plan? If so pop over to our roaming destination checker, fill in the info about where you're off to, and what type of plan you have and you should find the answers there.

If we've misunderstood, please let us know a bit more about the situation and I'm sure we'll have more advice, or be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.