Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

eSIM for US iPhone (update

I visit the US regularly and plan on purchasing a iPhone 14 Pro while there. As most know the US model doesnt accept physical SIMs.Are Three able to provide eSIMs yet? If so, can I get an eSIM and keep my current pre-BREXIT plan?

richmoo by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Nero coffee for £1

My coffee for £1 seems to have vanished from my three plus app, yet other people still have it.  Any ideas?  

sls72 by Fledgling
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill paid twice

I've just paid my phone bill of £62 pound but my bank is saying they're taking £124. I need this back to pay other bills so what do I do?

Andy by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where have all of the moderators gone?

Where have all the moderators gone? People are asking questions that only someone from 3 can answer and some have been waiting for days.Is it possible that 3 have realised that the 3  community was so late to the party, just take a look at O2's, they...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I get back an old number?

About 4 years ago, I had a different three PAYG sim card, and used it for 2FA.Unfortunately, I forgot to use it regularly, and it was deactivated after a year or so. I asked customer service at the time if it could be recovered, and they said no, it ...

sc by Fledgling
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Increased Tariffs

Just looking at the new iPhone tariffs for new customers and existing customers and I am slightly confused.Here's why...iPhone 14 Pro 30GB Data - Existing customer £0.00 upfront and £73.00 per monthiPhone 14 Pro 30GB Date - New Customer £70.00 upfron...

Toogie76 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors