cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow slow slow

VinyR
Fledgling

For the last week or so my 5g broadband speed is struggling to get above 2mbps until I reboot router then it goes up to over 100mbps for a while then drops again, my router is in the same place as always my signal is good at -80 average, I keep checking server status which says no issues!!!

My daughter is having exactly same issues, there is obviously something three are not telling us, if things don’t improve shortly I will have no other option than to cancel my contract early and get something reliable

I must add that when it’s running well it’s great, you just need to let customers know what’s going on.

when I took out this contract it was great and getting the average 150mbps as advertised but something as gone wrong 

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

Check the Three status page for any issues. Call tech support on 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again. They should be able to give you more info. 

paulina6786
Active

I'm having the same issues. Network is decent when I first connect and then it drops to almost nothing. It's the same whether I reboot the router or just switch WiFi on/off a device. I don't normally have issues and this started yesterday. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

That's quite strange. Do you have a phone you can test out the Broadband SIM card in? If so, can you try that and see how the connection is while in the phone?

Pete. 

paulina6786
Active

Thanks Pete - all sorted (albeit after 5 days of waiting for network issues to be resolved)!