Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three are taking the pee

rexzooly
Fledgling

OK so alot of sites and payment systems are now blocked, even some of three's own flipping links are broken, google search as become locked, granted this might be a glitch on Three's part but they way there handle this is flipping stupid.

I woke up at 1 am, I am and so is my partner pretty unwell so out sleeping pattens means we are awake at these later times I start doing my daily checks to find out I can't loging to page X, ok strange, I go to google is site XZY down, to see that google safe search is enabled by my network, WTH, trey a few other sites, ALL none adult mind you and boom broken, I come to Three most of it works reading things to see what happens and boom even some of there own links broken.

Mess around loggin in to my BB as well I don't know my mobile number for the BB so have to mess about finding it at now 2 am ready to smash the BB to bits, finally I find it login, manage account and boom, adult content is now disabled, I don't own a CC as well we are disabled and living on low income would be a stupid idea to even have one having a overdraft was a bad move if you ask me but anyway.

So I can't use the auto system, but let me get this clear the Adult filter was diabled at the start of the contact ID was shown at the store, we can't do this again in any time scale like months as well what store is open at  3 AM ?

They had no right to be changing settings and if a glitch and remove this option they really handling this badly I am getting really "Fugged Off" with this company, there speeds and connection isn't anything IF I CAN'T USED IT.

Sorry guys it's 3 am I can't get any help because companies believe we all fall under the same option and make it so we can't manage our lives, We can't even login to some of our medical web pages becasue of this, things we do when we can't sleep.

I miss virgin media, and of any of you know how bad there customer service can be, you know that i been pushed over the edge here.

5 REPLIES 5
Paddiewack
Superstar

I read your post with interest because I too am a Three pay monthly mobile and home broadband customer.  I have zero issues at the moment so all I can suggest is as follows.  1) Check the Three status page for any outages in your area. 2) I too don’t posses a credit card but you can get the adult content bar removed by calling customer service on 333 and they will do a soft credit search which will in no way impact on your credit score and they can then remove the restriction immediately,As to why your settings have apparently changed I’ve no idea but I THINK I’ve answered your questions and I wish you well. 

rexzooly
Fledgling

There is no outage, and I know I can have it removed again but not at 1/2 AM in the morning I can't, I make it clear it was more of a rant, since I already had this removed before they should have to do any kind of credit search this is there system at fault.

So thanks for the reply lovely you did but there wasn't anything t "answer" I am very IT savy as it is so I understand alot more then I need to in these cases but at times we need to let it out when companies mess us about.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Well I hope your rant made you feel better.

All the best.

rexzooly
Fledgling

Or things are not going good with me and this company right now lol

rexzooly
Fledgling

I was able to get it sorted it was a problem with the system, I kind of knew what was up, my problem with it all is there customer servcies and also the few things we could do are not there but hey, I also don't use VPN's when it comes to some some of my sites like my medical information what don't like VPN connections it blocked so many things and even there own site links in places lol

I have to say customer complatined team though was a lovely chat today, even though i wanted to speek to the rep's floor manager he must of knew I was going on and was like nope go to that team lol but end of the day I was just going to tell him he needs to not be a funny duddy 😛 but was able to leave feedback and the problem as been sorted.

Again none of this would of been a problem if simple things was asked or tried and this is only thing I see letting Three down, when there hardware works it well ... works well but it's the human part that becomes the problem.