cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding my bill

Patryk2332
Fledgling

Hello hope everyone's doing okay, I need a little help understanding what the hell is going on. I pay my bills with three on time, always, I have a sim plan for my home broadband and phone, so why is it whenever I pay I still get a text telling me my bill is overdue when it clearly is not ? And I even have credit on my account that I have added that totals next months bill to cover those costs. 

1 REPLY 1
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

It's difficult for community members to give a specific answer to this question as this is a public space where there is no access to your accounts. 

The only thing I can think of based on what you said, is it possible that you broadband account and your phone SIM plan account are separate? And if they are, are you sure both bills are being paid on time each month? As these would be separate payments each month. 

If that's already something you've taken into account, I'd recommend contacting the support team on one of the Contact Us options. The team will be able to access to the account check it out for you. 

Pete.