Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's talk: Organisation hacks

StephR
Employee
Employee

We could all use a little more order in life, right? There are so many apps and tools out there that could help us but choosing where to start is a task in itself! Or is that procrastination talking? 

So tell us, what apps, tools or techniques help you stay organised and productive in your day to day life? 

Do virtual ‘to do’ lists keep you ticking away? 

What about family management apps? The shift from school runs to summer camps can be tricky!

Let us know your tips to stay on top, or what tricky situations you need help organising. Perhaps the community can recommend just the thing to help. 

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

I spent 44 years being organised but now I am retired so it's time to allow some disorganisation into my life and my hacking is limited to the weeds.

SarahC
Employee
Employee

I like you're thinking! Although, I'm sure the hacking of weeds might be more difficult in the temperature the last few days... 😅

SarahC
Employee
Employee

I'm a sucker for a list! Although I currently only use the notes app on my iPhone.

If anyone has any recommendations for 'virtual to do lists' then please do let me know! Would love to give one a try 🤔

Vinco
Regular

I tend to use my Alexa device and Alexa app to help keep me organised. Along with my rocket book (A note book you can upload to one drive, drop box etc) it has a handy organisational bit in it. 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Physically writing out a list is a must for lots of people, Vinco, so a Rocketbook seems like a great digital alternative! Thanks for sharing this tip 🙌

Ruth
Fledgling

My alexa, I couldn't be without it it gives me daily jobs to do and appointments. The life of a fibromyalgia sufferer and brain fog

StephR
Employee
Employee

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, Ruth. It's great to hear that tech like Alexa is so helpful in making your day that little bit easier 😊

StephR