cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband 5G been at 1 to 4 Mbps for weeks, Eckington, Sheffiefd, anyone else getting the same

Phil752
Regular

Web site say repairs to mast however, would have thought repairs wouldn't take this long

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

It may be that your tower is being upgraded. 3 took an age to finish work on my tower due to supply chain issues. In other words they start work and then someone fails to deliver equipment on time so the work can drag on for ages. They are working on my local tower, again, and the work has been ongoing for more than a week. 4g at less than 5 Meg feels worse than dial up.

Phil752
Regular

You probily right seems strange when I highlighted the issue, it jumped up to 160Mbps, this morning it back down to 4Mbps

Phil752
Regular

Still hovering around 1 to 3 Mbps NOT GOOD

sc1999
Local celebrity

Maybe they repaired it and then it broke again. The reason I left EE was that I 100 meg at 6am and 2 meg at 10am and they said it was my phone and not their system. It's very difficult to see the wood from the trees when dealing with mobile providers.

Phil752
Regular

Still at 1 to 4 Mbps what is wrong with  3, this is not as advertised

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Phil752,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been running into these slow speeds for so long. Are you still experiencing this now? Have you spoken to the Broadband teams about these issues? If so, what have they advised?

Let me know and I'll look into if there's any further help or advice we can direct you to.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.