cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safe search locked on

Asgoodasityetz
Fledgling

Hi, safe search is locked on by 3 and I’ve tried to access network settings and change it but can’t see how. I can set parental controls but not remove safesearch. Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @Asgoodasityetz, welcome to Three Community.

The adult content filter is switched on by default on all our devices, which does restrict access to some websites.

As you've posted in our Broadband board, I'm assuming that you're trying to change these settings for your Home Broadband router or a Mi-Fi. Just let me know if that's not the case though! 

If you are, then you'll just need to give our customer service team a quick call to verify your age, and have that adult content filter removed. You can reach the broadband team by calling 500 from a Three phone, or 0333 338 1003 from another phone.

Hope that helps!

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Jennywren2309
Fledgling

I've checked with my device provider that I've no restrictions still in place except the safe search which is actually locked by the network. I've spoken to three who have removed the restricted content but it's not updated the safe search. Now I'm left no further on. It's obviously three that have broken systems but don't want to admit it