Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet the community

KareemM
Community Manager
Community Manager

Don’t ask us, we just work here.

The community team is here to help, but this is your place, and we want you to make it your own. Take a look at the FAQs for details on how to update your profile bio, add an avatar and personalise your signature.

You might see some usernames on here more than others – that’s ok. Say hello and get to know each other. Whether you have network queries or are passionate about discussing the latest tech, Three Community is a space for you. 

What do our Community Moderators do?

Our Community Moderators are here to ensure our community is a safe, helpful and social space. We’ll check that the Three Community guidelines are being followed, share exciting Three news and help support you to create a thriving community space.

Please flag anything that requires our attention by hitting the ‘Report inappropriate content’ button.

Meet the Community Team

KareemMeetMods.png

KareemM | Community Manager

A bit about me: I lead an awesome team here at Three, looking after Community and Socials – they make my job easy. When I do get time off, you'll find me doing some random DIY project. No rest for the wicked they say!

What I love about Three: I'm proud of our network and what we've done over the years. We enjoy the lighthearted here and we're really keen to learn and listen.

StephMeetMods.png

StephR | Community Moderator

A bit about me: Chronic people pleaser and general dork who loves to learn, eat really good food and kick about in the great outdoors.

What I love about Three: That we’re always working to be better and do better for our customers.

sarah1.png

SarahC | Community Moderator

A bit about me: Lover of a pizza pasta combo and going on holiday. Hater of awkward silences (don't let there be any on the community!) and filling up my car with petrol.

What I love about Three: That we reward our customers, just because.

JonathanB - Meet the Moderators Section.png

JonathanB | Community Moderator

A bit about me: When not in front of a screen for work, you’ll find me in front of another screen, gaming or binge-watching online. I love Sci-fi/Fantasy, and terrible puns. I often start things and never get round to

What I love about Three: We work as a team, to do the best job we can, every day.

0 REPLIES 0