cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honor 90

MartinB
Fledgling

Hello All,

Has anybody tried the Honor 90? The specs look great for the price, especially the camera. Wondering if it is good or does anybody else recommend a similar phone? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
PurpleWitchy
Fledgling

I've had the honor 90 for 3-4 weeks after the two-week return policy was up the phone has had nothing but issues. The phone freezes, I cannot switch from 1 application to another, the screen becomes unresponsive, and programs/applications come up with the "program not responding" : Close App / Wait / Report. 
It is driving me insane that most of the time I cannot type, and gestures are not clear as to how to go back/return to the previous page. Honestly, it is the worst thing I could have done I was dead set on getting the Samsung S22 possibly 23, and was talked into getting the Honor 90, the three advisors said they were saving up to get it next with all features and dual camera recording. I am massively disappointed as the phone does not function, Bluetooth connections constantly cutting off, and unstable connections or device searching. I'm going to the Three store tomorrow to see if I can return or swap this device as I have so many issues. There are some YouTube videos explaining how many issues this phone has had. I upgraded as I was having similar issues with pressing the screen and it being slow responsive with my 3-year-old Samsung. The Honor has been even more furious with the Honor 90. I believe this needs to be taken off the UK market until Honor sort these issues out as this phone does not function.

Dazmo
Fledgling

I got mine about 8 mths ago. Reluctantly got rid of my galaxy S10e but didn't want to pay stupid moneybto upgrade. Can't grumble with the phone, huge storage 510 GB, great camera, although less features than my high end previous phone, but great none the less. Super phone for the price, £12.47 for device, just don't get stung with an over priced data package, which I did. And don't get them with the j lab headphones, they are utterly, shockingly rubbish!! and they'll charge you for the duration of your device plan. In a word it's a great phone for the price.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Dazmo,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on the Honor 90 both positives and negatives. Hopefully this helps others with their decisions.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.