cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How good are foldable phones?

Smudger
Fledgling

Ive heard some bad  reports about foldable phones, has anyone any views on them?

4 REPLIES 4
TWEETY
Regular

Has anybody any experience of these? My concern is how fragile are the screens when they keep getting folded. Are they as easy to use and do they last a long as a flat screen?

TERMINATOR
Regular

I think foldable phones are a gimmick too far. It's bound to fail along the fold surely. If you need s bigger screen surely a tablet is the thing for you. The Americans might like it, they seem to favour the folding phones.

Ewa
Regular

I don’t like them either, but I can see a potential, I would love a bigger screen in a small package, don’t think that what is currently on the market is worth paying for yet though. 

DanniD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey 🙂 My mum actually got the Samsung Flip3 and she loves it so much! She's not exactly soft with it either and it hasn't broken yet. But yeah she had a thing for flip phones back in the day and got super excited about it, she's smitten. The screen is massive though and it is really weird to wrap your head around as it's a full screen but it is easy to use, yeah! Stores might have a demo that you can look at though.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.