cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Watch

Bizley
Fledgling

Like many others I have pre-ordered the Pixel 7 Pro complete with a free gift of the new LTE Smart Watch. Does anyone know when I am going to be able to add this to my Three account? The current offering only seems to support the iWatch. I like Three coverage in my area and have a great deal (sim only) so don't really want to switch!

25 REPLIES 25
RunnerIain
Regular

I just got mine and would also love to see this for the same reason, like the 3 network and SIM only deals but I'm out of contract and if 3 won't support the Pixel Watch I'll probably move.

I think they support Samsung Watch as well as Apple, so hopefully they can add Pixel too!

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Bizley.

That's a nice phone you've pre ordered, I hope you enjoy it when it comes. 

You're right, at the moment it's just the Apple Watch that supports pairing. Support for Android phones and Watches is something that's being worked on, but as it is there's no time line that can be confirmed. 

The LTE Pixel Watch will still pair over Bluetooth to your Pixel 7 Pro as you'd normally expect, and fingers crossed you won't have to wait too long for LTE support to be added to the network. 

Pete. 

Chrisw42
Regular

Hi Pete, I have also just got my Pixel 7 pro on 3 and I'm waiting to claim my free pixel watch LTE on the 1/11/22 when it opens. Will I be able to access a sim for this watch ? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Chrisw42,

We're not supporting eSIM for android watches yet, but we hope to expand to cover these soon. I'll be passing on the feedback that many customers on community are enquiring though, and hopefully we'll get an update before too long. 🙂

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Chrisw42
Regular

Thanks @JonathanB look forward to the update.

a1du
Regular

Hi Pete,

Are we any closer to adding LTE to Pixel watch 1 and 2 or has this been scrapped? A considerable amount of time has passed and it seems we are no closer to having eSim supported. Please update on the progress of supporting pixel watches and esims.

Harribo
Fledgling

Given the wider usage of android watches with eSIM's do you have an update on when they are going to be supported? Like many others with Pixel phones I to got the LTE Pixel watch and I am eagerly awaiting for the capability to use the full features of my watch on Three.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Harribo,

I totally appreciate the interest, it's something I'm keen to see too! We don't have anything new we can share about this yet, but we'll definitely be talking about it on the community as soon as we can share more. 🙂

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

markdj
Fledgling

Just adding my name to the list of those waiting for eSim support.