Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

โ€œAmazingโ€ deal ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Spoontamer
Regular

Got an email from Three ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

===============================
This new exclusive offer has your name on it. As a loyal Three customer weโ€™re offering you incredible savings when you take out an additional contract. Share the UKโ€™s Fastest 5G Network with loved ones at very special prices.

================================

So, if I accept that โ€œamazingโ€ offer โ€” then cheapest what I will pay for iPhone 13 (128Gb) will be in total ยฃ750 + 

Hello? Three, I can buy this iPhone a brand new on Amazon ยฃ499, 

So, what exactly am I โ€œsavingโ€ by accepting your offer and overpay you ยฃ250 ? 
Itโ€™s not even 14 or 15, itโ€™s a 3 years old model.  โ€œIncredible savingsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_8640.png

โ€ƒ

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Spoontamer,

Thanks for the feedback. The offer you'll have received will be for a Device Finance, and Airtime agreement, so this is comprising a loan to purchase the phone, and a SIM plan to use it too, so a direct comparison to the value of purchasing the phone by itself, isn't really a reflection of the offer made.

I'm sure many consumers appreciate the option of arranging their device and airtime at the same time, and paying for these over a longer period of time, if that's not for you, no worries.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.