cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting a number from Business to Personal and now LOST

mccristo
Fledgling

Hi there,

I transferred the number I've had for over 20 years from a Business Account to a Personal Account. When the switch was due to happen my service on the old number went down. I tried installing the new personal sim but that also cannot receive or make calls.

When I phone the Business team they say the number has been transferred and they can no longer help. When I phone the consumer team they say exactly the same thing. I then continue to be ping ponged between both sets of support.

I'm being billed from both sides yet have service on neither. Can you please advise how I can get my number active? I've been without a phone for 3 days which is very problematic.

Many thanks.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mccristo,

Sorry for the delay in picking this up. This sounds really disruptive. I'll PM you some info to get you in touch with a team that can help if this still hasn't been sorted out.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.