cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which fitness watch is best to track health|?

evansbron45
Regular

I'm just wondering which wearable tech device is best to track health? I want to be able to track my heart rate and sleep. I currently have a Fitbit but I'm wondering if there are any better options out there|?

Best solution
Best solution
Mand4393
Regular

Hi I also have Apple Watch and absolutely love it.  You can track exercise too and it tells you how many calories burned. And it links with phone via WiFi so you can get your texts / calls on it.

View solution in conversation

5 REPLIES 5
walace
Regular

Apple Watch as it works seamlessly with iPhone, Apple TV (for workouts) and even unlocks my MacBook! Practical for work and play 

Best solution
Mand4393
Regular

Hi I also have Apple Watch and absolutely love it.  You can track exercise too and it tells you how many calories burned. And it links with phone via WiFi so you can get your texts / calls on it.

brl780
Fledgling

Hi,

I wear a Huawei GT watch/fitness. I did start with a Fitbit but had problems syncing! Huawei seem a good match and syncs perfectly with originally my Huawei phone but now with my Motorola phone. I do have a heart problem and this keeps a check on my heartbeat. Lots of extras in the phone that I wasn't aware of when I purchased it. I can answer my phone via the watch, messages, emails, exercises and so many to choose from, weather and lots more.

Probably still got to find out half of it's capabilities.

Immy5526
Active

I don't have a fitness watch. I walk alot and and I don't really know what I would use it for. 

Immy5526
Active

Just stick with the one you have if there is nowt wrong with it