cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Mi11 lite 5g miui13 update

Cotters
Fledgling

Hi, I'm using a Xiaomi mi11 lite 5g, has anyone else had the miui13 update yet? According to the official update trackers we should have had it ages ago.

5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Cotters,

Welcome to the Three Community! I'm aware of a delay on a recent Xiaomi update so I've asked our technical team if this is related. I'll let you know what I get back as soon as there's more info.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Cotters
Fledgling

Okay, thank you keep me posted. It does seem like a long time to wait for the update,at this rate Android 13 will be out before ive had an update to 12.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Will do, it turns out the delay I mentioned was for a different model of Xiaomi. My last update is that a colleague is making enquiries with Xiaomi, so I'll reply again when there's anything substantial to share.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Cotters,

Sorry for the delay, I'm hoping to have more info soon. Can you confirm which software version you have currently?

Thanks,
JonthanB

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Cotters,

Sorry to keep you waiting, I've been advised the MiUI 13 update is live for the mi11 lite. Just in case you've still not received this, I'm sending a PM with a couple of questions so I can look into this further.

JonathanB