Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Ultimate Festival Experience Prize Draw

StephR
Employee
Employee

Get treated like a headline act this summer, with Three+

Our friends at Three+ are giving away once-in-a-lifetime VIP experiences at two amazing UK festivals.

Parklife brings the biggest names in hip hop, grime, dance, and electronica to the heart of the Northwest. Every year, 160,000 revellers descend on Heaton Park in Manchester for good times and even better tunes. 

Gopuff delivers Wireless brings together the hottest international megastars from across the world of hip hop, RnB, and grime. Returning to its roots in Finsbury Park for 2023, it’s a party you don’t want to miss.

5 lucky winners from each prize draw will get treated like a headline act. That means:

• VIP day tickets for you and a friend
    (Saturday 10 June for Parklife, Saturday 8 July for Gopuff delivers Wireless)
  • A luxury hotel stay worth £500
  • £500 travel money
  • Fast-track entry
  • Side-of-stage experience
  • Access to an exclusive winners' lounge
  • £200 to spend on-site
  • And much more

Plus, 20 runners up per festival will win a pair of general admission tickets too. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance to festival like a VIP.

Download the Three+ app and enter today.

StephR_0-1680276281096.png StephR_1-1680276281098.png

Let us know if you’ve entered, and what acts you’re looking forward to seeing in the comments below! 

6 REPLIES 6
sc1999
Local celebrity

I must be getting old as I have no idea what hip hop, grime, dance, and electronica are. Any chance of some prizes for us oldies such as a night at the Royal Ballet or Welsh National Opera now that's real music.

Lizziemcg1991-
Fledgling

Hiya I'm new please help me never done this before 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, go to the 3+ app, register if you have not already done so, scroll down the offers until you find the one you want and click on it. Job done.

litlemonkeyz
Fledgling

Entered and would love to see The 1975!

sc1999
Local celebrity

I lived through 1975 and have no desire to relive it.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Awesome, good luck for the prize draw @litlemonkeyz!