cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a VIP festival experience with Three+!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

JonathanB_1-1712753309264.jpeg

Back for its second year, our most popular Three+ prize draw returns, giving our customers the chance to win a once in a lifetime festival experience at some of this year’s biggest festivals in the UK!

Here’s what’s on offer:

🎟  VIP tickets for yourself and a guest

🛌 Hotel stay or VIP camping experience plus transport to the festival

😎 Exclusive viewing experiences

🙌 Merchandise

💳 Spending money

🤩 Access to the Three viewing platform at selected festivals

Want to win? All of the above is up for grabs at the following festivals over on Three+ across the following dates:

• Rockstar Energy presents Parklife (Manchester) – Live now!
  • Rockstar Energy presents TRNSMT (Glasgow) – Enter on Three+ from 22 April 2024
  • Rockstar Energy presents Wireless (London) – Enter on Three+ from 6 May 2024
  • Barclaycard Presents Latitude (Suffolk) – Enter on Three+ from 20 May 2024
  • Rockstar Energy presents Reading & Leeds Festival – Enter on Three+ from 11 June 2024

Enter on the Three+ rewards app. Find out more about Three+ here.

For full T&Cs and prize draw closing dates, check out the prize draws on the Three+ app.

Let us know in the comments when you've entered, and which festival or acts you're excited for!

5 REPLIES 5
Macauley96
Fledgling

Hello I received this email: We’ve got great news for you! You’re a lucky winner of our Once In A Lifetime Festival Experience prize draw which includes a pair of General admission tickets to Rockstar Energy presents Parklife Festival. Congratulations, we think you’ll love it! does this mean I have won the VIP prize or just the tickets only. Thank you

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Macauley96,

As well as the VIP tickets, there are runner up draws for general admission tickets. If you've received the email from threeloyalty@promowinners.com please follow the instructions on the email to respond and claim your prize tickets.

Congratulations, hope you enjoy the festival!

EmmaRose1986
Fledgling

Hi, I received an email today from threeloyalty@promowinners.com stating that I won 2 VIP tickets to Leeds Fest. I have never won anything before so I am hesitant to believe this. I contacted Three but they assured me it wasn't sent by them and didn't confirm that it was a legitimate email address. Please help. I provided the information requested in the email. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @EmmaRose1986,

I've just spoken to the Three+ team and confirmed again that threeloyalty@promowinners.com is the email address for this prize draw. If they've been in touch please make sure to respond as soon as you can to accept your tickets before the prize expires.

Thanks,
Jonathan

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We're also running another prize draw for the Community's 2nd birthday this week. Entering this is as simple as leaving a reply on this article:Prize Draw – Happy Birthday Three Community!