cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#WeSeeYou Network: Nominations now open

StephR
Employee
Employee

As a mobile network, Three UK understands the importance and power of a connected community. Just look at the great conversations and positive impact you’re all having here on our threads.

So, in partnership with Chelsea FC, we’ve launched the #WeSeeYou Network to inspire, recognise, and celebrate amazing women in sport. It’s a positive, culture-shifting initiative, building a long-term community of role models and a culture of recognition for more women in sports, at all levels.

To get things started, you can nominate yourself or a woman you know for the opportunity to take part in incredible experiences and a once in a lifetime mentorship through the #WeSeeYouNetwork.

Who inspires you? Who champions you? Who drives you? Who deserves to be seen and recognised? From Passionate Players to Committed Coaches and those bossing The Business of Sport - with three nomination categories we want to see you all!

Nominate yourself or a woman in your life who inspires you for the chance to be part of the #WeSeeYou Network. Find out more and submit your nominations over at the #WeSeeYou Network hub.

#WeSeeYou, now let’s hear from you!

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Sounds like a good program but I cannot contribute as I do not follow any kind of sport. My TV remote is programmed to change channel if sport is mentioned.