cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling

Liamjhazel
Fledgling

Hi I can text and use my data but cannot call people, when I try to call someone it says “sorry your service does not allow access to this number” has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this ? 

Best solution
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

Go to settings and search for baring and turn everything off. If this does not work call customer services on 333 and don't hangup until they sort it out. The other possibility is that there has been some sort of parental control setup on the phone or on your Google account assuming you are on Android. I have no experience of Apple.

View solution in conversation

4 REPLIES 4
Best solution
sc1999
Local celebrity

Go to settings and search for baring and turn everything off. If this does not work call customer services on 333 and don't hangup until they sort it out. The other possibility is that there has been some sort of parental control setup on the phone or on your Google account assuming you are on Android. I have no experience of Apple.

Celaleddin
Fledgling

I was try everything but still doesn’t work 

Celaleddin
Fledgling

Hi this is my number 07********* I can’t use my fhone for call or receive call 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Celaleddin,

Hmm, that's odd. What device make/model are you using?

I'm wondering if it may be due to a possible 3G switch-off in your area, I'd recommend checking out How to ensure your phone is ready for the 3G switch off .

Let me know if this doesn't seem relevant to your issue and I'll look into this further.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.