cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls keep dropping and losing connection

Liz77
Regular

It is now becoming extremely frustrating making or receiving calls.  After 5 mins or so the call drops and when connecting again it drops again and again.  Last time I spoke to Three they said they were doing some repairs in the area, but these are now complete and still the issue continues.  Anyone experiencing similar issues? and what is advised?

7 REPLIES 7
MZone
Superstar

Put your postcode in on the service status page to see if any issues in your area. You could also Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

Liz77
Regular

Thank you.  I did check the service status and it suggests that the area is busy with connections though this does not resolve anything.  I will try getting in touch again with Three.

tarantella
Established

If you have wifi-calling switched on try turning it off, and see if that helps ?

Liz77
Regular

I tried this now, so far the call was not disconnected.

rky
Regular

All is working fine, yup worth checking your postcode and contacting 333

xenox
Fledgling

Yes

Have same problem few days in a row 🤬

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @xenox,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a problem with calls.

Have you reached out to our Customer Service team to look into this further? Are you experiencing issues with any other services such as data or texts, or just the dropping of calls?

I'd also recommend checking out our Network Status Checker, as this will shed light on any work going on in the area or reported issues we are aware of.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
Kate