cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much data do you use?

Smanf
Active

Just curious as to how much data everyone uses?

My contract includes 30GB of data, which I thought I would use a lot of, but I rarely use more than 8-10GB each month due to connecting to the wifi at home (as my Three signal seems to intermittently be rubbish recently 🙄). My son uses more like 20-25GB and my husband only about 3GB.

My contract with Three is up for renewal in just over a week so going to look around - maybe needing less data will bring the price down!

9 REPLIES 9
dmbracey
Regular

I think I probably use 5GB a month and I am on an unlimited data plan. I use the most data when on holiday and no access to WiFi

Smanf
Active

Yes, me too - although we're off to the Dominican at the end of next month and I'm not sure I'll be able to use it there 😐

mdoyle1981
Fledgling

I have 12gb and hardly use any of it and at first I was panicking I wouldn't have enough

Smanf
Active

I was the same!

sc1999
Local celebrity

My contract is for 100gb but only use 10 - 20. I did not buy my phone direct from 3 and 100gb was the cheapest option and cheaper than buying from 3 with less data. As the data speed is quite high I do tether when BT has a broadband outage.

Smanf
Active

I've had to use my data as a hotspot when my wifi went down working from home too.

Gash1965
Fledgling

I have unlimited data but must use about 2gig.

It’s about time Three let’s us save unused data allowance 

Pepi
Regular

I am not sure how much data I use as I have an unlimited one on the plan.I don’t think it’s too much actually and I am sure I still have plenty unused at the end of the month.

dksglen
Active

I fell for the hype about amount and got the 12 pounds 100GB sim only. 
Resets in a week and I’ve currently got 99.51 remaining. 

wifi at work and home so no need for any more than a few GB