cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g.co.uk - ACTING AS THREE - Please help are 3g.co.uk legit ?

Jofski
Regular

HI

I was contacted by 3g.co.uk who said they were the THREE PROMOTIONAL DEPARTMENT (not 3g) and I signed up to an additional contract (iphone 15 unlimited data 24 mth contract £35 per month).

It was only after they said i could replace my current contact with no cancellation fee if i wanted to that I started asking questions about how can they do this,  and in doing so I found out they were 3g.co.uk. a 3rd party selling phones on the three network. THREE - do you license this please?

I haven't had the phone delivered as only signed up yesterday but i will be returning it immediately. My question is, i sthis  alegit 3rd party compancy and if so has anyone else used them and is the service the same as THREE (which to b efair since the new app came in and the ability to talk to a human was removed is absolutely diabolical !!!!)

thanks

J

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve never heard of them but a quick Google search says they are a separate company who “partner” with Three. So in other words a reseller who earn commission from Three.

IMG_0020.png

sc1999
Local celebrity

Thy have been mentioned before and that person was able to cancel. I suggest you do the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable

sc1999 gives good advice and I suggest you follow it because as I said previously I’ve never heard of them (which means nothing) and my post is only an opinion based on a Google search. 

Woollyval
Fledgling

Same happened to me today