cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons problems

endriu2712
Fledgling

Hello, since January 16, 2024, I have a problem with the purchase and extension of adds ons for Pay As You Go (it shows £0 for the date, packages, the transaction is not possible), on January 17, 2024, I reported a problem at the three store in Norwich, the problem was to be solved within 74 hours but it was not solved, on January 21, 2024 I reported the problem again, via live chat, on January 24, 2024 I reported the problem again and received information that they are working on the problem and it should be solved within 10 days. and the problem is still not fixed. I called them on February 7, I heard the same thing for 7 days, so far I have spent about £ 1,100 because I need a phone call for business matters, and I did not receive any help from them. Does anyone have a similar problem?

2 REPLIES 2
endriu2712
Fledgling

or who should I call to get more information on what to do next?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

Welcome to the Three Community. 

The issue you're having definitely sounds like something the team need to investigate. From what you've said, the investigation they've been doing must be a tricky one to resolve, and that's likely why they've been asking for more time.

All I can suggest is to keep checking in with the support team you've been speaking to already, and hopefully it'll be fixed before long.

Pete.