cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cafe Nero code not working

sarahhhh
Fledgling

Cafe Nero code on Three+ app says code has already been used. Has said this for almost 2 weeks now, same with my family’s app. 

8 REPLIES 8
Sinnamon
Fledgling

Same here went to cafe nero ordered drink went to scan they said its been redeemed but it hasnt

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Sinnamon,

Oh no! lets get to the bottom of this, I have sent you a PM with a link to our colleagues who can have this looked at for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Rsgr
Fledgling

Hi John, 

Would appreciate your help. I’m having the same error. Whenever the code is generated a padlock appears and says reward already claimed. Which I haven’t 

Anvil_Iron
Rising star

In the last week or two, I have noticed that Three have changed the conditions to limit codes to 60,000 on a first come first serve basis for each week.

I tried to claim a code last Friday but app said all were used for the week, so yesterday (Monday) I was able to claim a code and use it since the week resets after midnight on Sundays.

Next week I will claim a code on Monday but not use it until Friday to see if it's still valid or whether it expires it the 60,000 codes limit is reached.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Anvil_Iron,

Lets get you help on this, i have sent over a PM with a link to our team that will have a look at this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @sarahhhh 

Let's get this looked at, I have sent you a PM with a link to our colleagues who can investigate this.

John M

Sarafr86
Fledgling

I also cant redeem it. I tried yesterday on several occassions and today it is still saying something has gone wrong! This is the one incentive i joined three for! Please help three! 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Sarafr86,

That's not what we like to hear lets get this looked at for you!

I have sent you a PM with a link to our team who can investigate this for you.

John M