cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled account still being charged

ashleydee
Fledgling

I had 2 accounts with 3. One I had for my elderly parents. Due to various issues with 3 I canceled my parents account last October and switched the number to Lebara. I continued to be charged by 3. 2 months ago I canceled the account again via chat and I have the transcript to prove it. I have subsequently been charged for an additional 2 months and have not been refunded. I’m at a loss! I think next step might have to be contacting the ombudsman. Any help appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Before you contact the ombudsman I’d phone (as opposed to chat) customer service on 03333381001. I always find it better to talk rather than message. If what you say is correct then I see no reason why they can’t sort things out very quickly. 

ashleydee
Fledgling

Hi Paddie, I’ve called as well and with the same result. The initial cancellation call was in October of last year. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then you absolutely need to make a complaint via the Three homepage. If I’m not mistaken the ombudsman will say words to the effect of you need to pursue all avenues with Three before involving them. Sounds like an absolute nightmare and I wish you all the best .

rky
Regular

Please contact them by call and if they can’t help then ask them to transfer the call to complaints department or you can fill the complaint form online

ashleydee
Fledgling

Done and tried. No luck

MZone
Superstar

make a complaint here.