Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Thr

I have purchased 2 sims of three before 2 months. I requested customer service to not change my current number. But its changed already. I have my lebara card and the my current number is 07*********. But when I insert three sim, number automatically...

Rectifying my data pack

HiPlease I want to understand why my money is been deducted twice in a month for my monthly data pack,the last one that was deducted was on May 15 and another one on May 19 and I was given a month data pack.Please I don't want it to happen this month...

Best solution Data only

Just bought new data only sim for mifi. How can I check how much gb is left on card as I can’t receive text on a SIM data only card to set up on My3app 

Boatybob by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EU roaming data limit and Go Roam

I have pay-monthly Standard SIM only package with 120GB.  EU roaming and 120GB limit. Am roaming and got a text saying I’ve used my 12GB roaming limit. On Three app, it says I have used only 5GB in current month.  And in 15 years I have never used 12...

cgkhive by Active
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fonehouse three pay monthly sim registration problem

Hi,Just purchased a pay monthly sim from fonehouse but I cannot register. I've clicked the register button, entered an email address and password but I get an error "Please check the details you entered are correct. If you still encounter an issue, p...

derm2023 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

System failures of login, registering, porting and DD's.

There have been many posts over the last few days complaining of problems with login, registering, porting and DD's.It's about time one, or more, of the moderators addressed these issues and it is quite clear, that 3 is suffering a bundle of issues.M...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Blacklisted

Hello, i recently got a phone and i was using for a while and then my sim card started not to work and i took it to someone to see what the problem was. He said it was a water damaged chip; which he changed but when i got it back it was'nt unlocked t...

Bill

Hello,I migrated to the new system recently, I’ve normally got my bill by this time of the month as my dd comes out on the 25th of each month but nothings showing. Does the new system generate it differently or closer to the time?  

MRDB90 by Active
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors