cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint letter ignored - what next?

JoanneB
Fledgling

I'm not a customer, never have been.

H3G set up a [wrong/fraudulent/broken] direct debit against my account.

Been trying to retrieve the approx £200 that was taken in a number of transactions.

I first raised the issue with Three  on 30th June - that's 6 weeks ago. The agent admitted that Three had made a mistake and that the direct debits were nothing to do with me.

There then followed numerous support calls and web-chats to a procession of lying, incompetent muppets who never take action.

3 weeks ago I wrote a letter of complaint to the Glasgow address. This was delivered and signed for on  26-07-2023.

Q1. What is the expected turnaround time for responding to a complaint?

Q2. I guess my next step is legal action. Anyone got any tips for this?

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneB
Fledgling

Customer service reps looking at this please note that the phone number that I used to register this account was picked at random and had nothing to do with me, or with this issue.

However, you insist on there being a "valid" number, so there you go.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Online small claims court.

Geluk
Key player

It's a fraudster who has set this up, not "3". Suggest a letter to CEO at READING address at bottom of page. Assume you've alerted your bank.

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @JoanneB 

I'm really sorry to hear about what's been happening. That's really frustrating and we understand the concern. In case this still isn't resolved I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John