cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed please

Shirley
Fledgling

I have unlimited data calls texts on my contract I set a £0 price cap so I only pay my dd for contract I can’t go over monthly dd. Issued bill it’s 14p more this month I contacted 3 told I sent a text message to a company on 24/11/23 I have unlimited texts

if i call premium number I can’t make call 3 told me yes I have price cap but I sent a text to a company called infobip ltd never heard of them I don’t delete texts never sent this text from my handset 3 gave me a number to text STOP which I did was told it’s free then I’m getting charged 15p for doing it I have unlimited texts and I can’t phone premium number price cap they gave me a telephone number for this company it’s not recognised incorrect number

i dod not send this text in first place don’t know who company is or how much my next bill will be 3 say yes price cap but 3 aren’t charging me infobip is

Can’t get any answers don’t know who infobip are what they do or how much I’m going to be conned out of to me this is fraud

can anyone please help me

3 REPLIES 3
Paddiewack
Superstar

Because we don’t have access to your account we can’t help you so you need to go back to customer service. Just a thought though,you can see all your calls and texts in the Three app so it would confirm the date/time and whether the text was indeed send from you. In my (limited) experience it’s very hard to prove you didn’t send a text but it’s only 14p but I do agree a zero price cap should mean just that. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.

Shirley
Fledgling

Thank you so much for your help I know this month it’s only 14p buttons

im just concerned that it’s going to be £100s next month I did not send this text from my handset I only text my children husband and grandchildren just my family

3 did say it wasn’t them it’s infobip that are charging me but I pay 3 I’m old not techno savvy and always put a pricecap

so basically this infobip can add on whatever charges they like and I don’t know about it this is my worry not the 14p

i get no help from 3 at all 

But I’m so worried I will contact them today again

manybthanks for your reply and advice

can I ask you please do you know infobip ltd or have you heard of them or what they do? I’m sorry I’m bit old and just not techno savvy as my grandson would say I think I should have stuck with my little Nokia phone I had for years 🙂

Paddiewack
Superstar

IMG_0063.png

Be persistent with customer service and politely stand your ground if you believe you’re in the right. I’ve attached a screenshot of infobips homepage so you can check them out for yourself. Just type in the website address on top into your search engine.

I wish you good luck.