cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical mobile phone contract documents required

fai1200
Fledgling

Hi there, I need someone to point me in the right direction. I have an iPhone 12 pro 256GB that I took out on contract about 3 years ago. Since then, I am trying to locate the contract documents or purchase order. The mobile phone has sicne been mine and contract ended over a year ago from memory. 

I require the original contract documents or proof of purchase/ownership after the contract ended, for insurance purposes. I took out this 24month contract in a Three store in-person. Anyone able to help with how I locate or go about finding these documents? 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I bought my phone from a 3rd party and on the app it appears in the purchase history.  This may be a good place to start. I cannot check to see how much detail of the purchase is there as I cannot access the app at the moment. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @fai1200,

I don't think you can get a new copy of the documents issued in store, but we can produce documents on request to support an insurance claim. Usually this will be a proof of usage (and barring for loss/theft), as the insurer will want a document that confirms that the phone was in use with your number at the time of loss, theft, or damage.

Have you tried contacting customer services to request this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.