You can contact Customer Service here.

Hogga99
Active

Every time I click on the live chat nothing happens

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

Live chat looks to be working normally. I'd recommend trying a different browser, and it might be worth ensuring you don't have any blockers on your browser that might block the chat from popping up.

When you click the option to chat, it should pop up on the bottom left, within around 15 seconds or so. 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hogga99
Active

I've tried everything just don't seem to be able to get on chat with the network 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hogga99,

Can you explain a bit more what you mean in terms of "nothing happens", or that you don't seem to be able to get on chat with the network? I've tested 3 different browsers and 2 different devices there and the digital assistant to start a chat works fine on all of these.

If you can help us understand a bit better what the issue is, we'll do our best to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hogga99
Active

Screenshot_2024-07-29-12-30-32-48_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 when I press the live chat nothing happens the button goes a different color for a second that's all

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hogga99,

That's really strange, the chat function is definitely working in general so there may be something in your browser settings which is blocking this. Are you able to test any other browser or device?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Angelica
Fledgling

Hello, I made an additional 10G recharge and I haven't received anything

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Angelica,

It sounds like you may have been affected by a temporary issue with top ups yesterday. This should have been resolved now, but please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan