cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most worst company and customer service

Rivers158
Fledgling

Hello

im a disabled person for mental health and diabetic type 1 , I have sensor on my body which is connected to phone app to monitor blood sugar and health situation 

I lost my phone and asked my insurance company for replacement phone. They asked me for proof of usage , I contacted three by phone and live chat and they gave me an email to send them proof of purchase, I sent them my documents more than 10 times and didn’t get any reply. Again called customer service and asked them why didn’t send me proof of usage. They told me we can’t check your documents while you don’t receive reply email and Requesting number from three ,,  and told me send again, I  sent them again and nothing happened, I talked to them through live chat and they continued say we know what you say but we can’t do anything 😳.. it’s so ridiculous answer from a company and customer service, I asked to complain and talk to other person , they only sent me an complaint number and told me we talk to back team and try to send new email again

i sent again today 3 times with 3 different emails. feel like they sit on the chair in India and doesn’t care about people who use this shi**t network in uk.

I try to cancel my every contract by 3 and recommend to everyone everywhere don’t use this shi*t broken company .

4 REPLIES 4
MZone
Superstar

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Rivers158,

I'm really sorry to hear you've had such a tough time obtaining the Proof of Usage required to claim your insurance and appreciate how important getting your device replaced must be.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Wellness team who will be able to look into this further and support in getting this document to you.

I hope this helps,
Kate

Rivers158
Fledgling

Hi Kate

thank you for replied me, Is this link same as regular customer service in live chat?

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey there,

No worries at all, I'm keen to get this resolved for you.

It's not, it's a separate live chat with our trained Customer Wellness consultants who will be able to provide extra assistance if required.

Thanks,
Kate