Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

text messages scam

HiI have been receiving text messages from deal alerts.club I had no idea I have been paying for these messages coming from 85222. In the course of this mouth I was charged £10.50 I only found out when I received my monthly bill. I don't know how to ...

NouDiss by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

New phone needed, but still in sim only contract

I currently am in a sim only contract using a phone that I bought outright a couple of years ago. It is becoming temperamental and I would like a new phone.Is it possible to take out a new contract, and keep my current number, while I am still in a s...

Receive the call while I am aborad

Hi,My phone number is linked to the door bell, and I am going to travel for 2months and want to only receive the phone call from UK to UK number while I am abroad(not in EU/UK, international country). I found the £5 monthly add on service, I just wan...

avocadot by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No eSIM unless new contract that charges to GoRoam??

I have a new eSIM only iPhone 14 Pro Max (US version) but was told that I could only use it with Three if I took out a new contract, which after Brexit will all now charge £2 / day to GoRoam. I’ve been a THEEE customer for 15 years. I have an all unl...

Juandaz by Fledgling
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissapointing

I have been a 3 customer for yrs and currently have a txt, 600 min call and 4gb data monthly sim for £10. My husband has been offered unlimited calls and data and txt for the same price, but I haven't. When I go onto my offers the cheapest is around ...

Names on my account changed

Hi my name is Mr Tsotetsi I live in Coventry Stoke aldermoor Post code ******* number *** and date of birth is ********** I'm having trouble with your 3 members recognising my name on the account 

Mpho83 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors