cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No next day delivery or update of any delay in delivery of upgrade

rosehumet
Fledgling

Ordered an upgrade to an iphone 14 plus in purple on 12th June at 8.30pm accept that it was after the cut off time for next day delivery but was under the impression it would be delivered today (14th June) had what I think is a confirmation email, headed your order has gone through and with an order number. There is no delivery date in there, and I have had no text confirmation of when the phone will be delivered or an explanation as to why it is delayed. Order is just down as pending/submitted in my3 account.

I have messaged online chat twice and have been given no delivery date just told my phone will be delivered ASAP. 

Not sure why I can't be advised why it has been held up and when I will actually get it.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Gemmaellz27
Fledgling

Hi could I ask what happened after please as the same has happened to me, I have only had an order Gon through email and the status is pending. Thanks

chrisgclark
Fledgling

Did your order go through?

Raymac
Active

I've got the same problem, upgraded my phone at the end of my contract, had an email stating Your Three order's been confirmed with an order number and a pdf with my contract infrmation, but as yet no delivery details have been received.

Surely it would be easy enough for 3 to show order details in your online account, or in your 3 App to simplify things.

The phone or chat help is useless, this is one of these so called AI generators that give you pre programmed answers before cutting you off